Saturday 6 October 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Makes Her Vogue Cover Debut


They've remained coy over their romance given that they started dating on the group of X-Men nearly two years ago.

However, Jennifer Lawrence has broken her silence on her behalf boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, praising him to be so modest when it comes to his handsome looks. As she makes her debut around the UK edition of Vogue, the Hunger Games actress admits her British lover doesn't spend enough time maintaining his sex symbol status.

Nicholas, 22, was a pin-up as playing teen lothario Tony Stonem in hit Television show Skins.

When asked if he spends enough time on his appearance, Kentucky-native Jennifer tells the November issue: 'Oh, he really doesn’t care... like he'll sometimes wear these white tennis shoes with jeans, then tuck his pants into his socks.

'He has simply no idea how good-looking he is… I believe a lot of women and men hate me for that reason.'

After being Oscar nominated for Winter's Bone, Jennifer Lawrence leaped to worldwide fame captured when she starred as Katniss Everdeen within the Hunger Games movie.

The American actress has become filming the upcoming sequel Catching Fire, that is due for release in 2013.

She admitted she actually hates horror films and it has become incredibly jumpy since making the film.

She said recently: 'In actual life I'm terrified of horror movies. Basically want to watch one, I must plan out the next three months of my entire life, because I'll know I will be afraid of everything - scared of the dark, afraid of elevators, scared of my shadow.

'I thought basically had the experience of actually being in one it might make me less afraid of seeing them.'

No comments:

Post a Comment